Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Happy Birthday, Benjamin!

Today is my nephew Benjamin's birthday. I can't believe he's 9 years old already! Time sure flies, doesn't it?

So, the other day i sent out a box of goodies. (I have made it my little tradition to give a little something to the siblings of the birthday kid, so the goodies include presents for Benjamin plus small somethings for Bethany and Josiah, too.) Here's the card i sent him in the box. Please excuse my use of two retired stamp sets! :)


All supplies from Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Stamp sets: Stars and Swirls (retired), Birthday Whimsy (SAB 2008)
Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Whisper White, So Saffron, Certainly Celery
Ink Pads: Not Quite Navy, So Saffron, Certainly Celery
Tools: 1/16" punch, Small Oval punch, Large Oval punch, Ticket Corner punch, sponges
Adhesives: Tape runner, Dimensionals
Other: Silver Brads