Monday, June 25, 2007

Rehearsal invite

Here is the finished invitation i mentioned a few weeks ago. I think they came out pretty good (if i do say so myself). They did take a bit of work, but since they were fun colors and a fun design, i didn't mind. The most time consuming part was punching the holes and attaching the brads! It was hard to hold the vellum straight while punching the holes in the right spot, and opening the brads got a little frustrating. But then i discovered my new favorite use for my bone folder and things went much more smoothly thereafter. You can slip the bone folder in between the brad "prongs" to separate them and press them apart. MUCH easier, quicker (and less dangerous) than doing it with your fingernail, which is what i had been doing!

1 comment:

Alison said...

this turned out great! looks like those cool brads are gone now. glad you got them when you did...