Monday, January 21, 2013

Valentine Class

I hope you can come to my Valentine Class!  We'll be using the You are Loved stamp set to make a stack of 6 cards.  The design is perfect for friends, family members, or that special someone.

Do you need more (or less) than 6?  Let me know!  You will be able to customize your stack to make the quantity you need.

Class price: $15
Session 1 - Wednesday, January 30th 4:30-6:00
Session 2 - Wednesday, January 30th 7:00-8:30
Session 3 - Friday, February 1st 4:30-6:00

To register for this class, contact me by Sunday, January 27th.  Then bring the class fee to your session.  (Due to the short registration period for this class, I am not requiring advance payments.)

Love the stamp set and color combination, but can't make it to class?  Here are some other designs I came up with as I was working on this event.  Maybe these will get your creative juices flowing so you can create your own valentines this year.  Just drop me an email or give me a call, and I'll be happy to help you with your design and to figure out what supplies you'll need to order in plenty of time to get them finished.

Or, contact me to set up your own Valentine class for you and some friends!

Stamp set: You Are Loved
Cardstock/Ink: Calypso Coral, Riding Hood Red, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Techniques: Sponging, tearing, stamping off, rock 'n roll
Tools: Various punches & embossing folders, Color spritzer tool, Stampin' Sponges
Accessories: Calypso Coral ruffled ribbon, pearls
Adhesive: Snail, dimensionals, glue dots

No comments: