Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sale-a-bration Begins TODAY!

Ahhh, Sale-a-bration...my favorite time of the stampin' year!  It's the time of year when customers and demonstrators get something special from Stampin' Up! in the form of free gifts for each $50 we spend!  What could be better than that?!

I've spent a little time playing with some of my freebies, and boy...there are some cute products in this year's SAB (Sale-a-bration) that you can earn!  Check out this cute card I whipped up recently while my kids were napping.


How sweet is that little butterfly?  I am loving it!  The colors perked me right up, too...my color inspiration came from this year's paper pack (which you can get for free, too).  Here's a closer look at the butterfly:

So if you've been working on a wish list, or thinking of hosting a party, this is the time to do it!  It's seriously the best time of the year to place orders, host parties, and especially to be a demonstrator.  For example, I've been earning SAB freebies for weeks now.  :)  Click here for more information!

No comments: