Monday, June 22, 2009

I can't resist Emboss Resist!

So yesterday, I got bitten with a creative bug, apparently. I ended up stamping for hours on end. It was so much fun! A special thank you goes out to my baby girl Naomi, for taking two nice long naps, which freed up so much of my time to play and play.

Here's the first card i made, using a technique i've been trying to learn. It's called Emboss Resist, and i also finally figured out how to use my brayer to layer on color. I am now addicted to these two techniques! I made several cards using them, so i'll be sharing the others over the next couple of weeks.


Set: Upsy Daisy
Cardstock: So Saffron, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White, More Mustard
Ink: VersaMark, So Saffron, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Ruby Red
Tools: Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, Bone folder, Craft & Paper Scissors, Brayer, Stampin' sponge, Large Oval and Scallop Oval punches
Adhesive: SNAIL, dimensionals
Other: White Embossing Powder, More Mustard 1/4" grosgrain, Post-it note

No comments: