Tuesday, November 27, 2012

"Last Minute Gifts" Class

We'll be making four Christmas gifts at this class: two gift card holders, a wine bottle tag, and an adorable box of chocolates.  The price of the class includes the chocolate, but not the wine.  :)

"Last Minute Gifts" Class
Class fee: $20.00
Wednesday, December 5 - 4:30-6:30  (Register by 12/4)
Friday, December 7 - 7:00-9:00 (Register by 12/6)
Tuesday, December 18 - 4:30-6:30  OR  7:00-9:00 (Register by 12/17)

Since this is a class geared toward procrastinators like me, I will be accepting registrations right up until 6:00 PM on the day before EACH session.  In order to do that, I won't be be able to accept cancellations - which just means that if you can't make it after all, you'll need to let me know ASAP so I can make your projects for you.
  
To Register:
Send me an email by the registration deadline.
Bring your class fee to the class.
 That's it!  :)

No comments: