Thursday, January 28, 2010

Friday Free-for-All is tomorrow!

I have a few seats open for tomorrow's Friday Free-for-All. Please let me know ASAP if you'd like to come!

Friday, January 29th 5:00-7:00 PM (open house)
Cost: $5, +$5 for Big Shot & dies
Time needed: varies
Seats: 6

This monthly event is your chance to work on...whatever! That scrapbook you've been meaning to get to, those cards you'd like to make but never seem to have the time, those unmounted sets you'd like me to assemble with you, that special project you'd like a little help with. Bring your own stamp sets and consumables (cardstock, ink, adhesive, etc.), but my tools (paper cutter, punches, scissors, etc.) will be available for your use. I will be available to help you with ideas, designs, etc., and it's always more fun stamping with friends than stamping alone, right?!

No comments: