Saturday, December 22, 2007

Tag! You're it!

I thought i'd post a few Christmas tags i've made recently.

This first one uses "Dashing" Designer Series Paper (it's double-sided, which works really well for a hanging tag), Whisper White cardstock, Real Red grosgrain ribbon, the scallop punch, and a 1 1/4 circle punch. I don't know why i used Whisper White on this instead of Very Vanilla (which matches Dashing much better)...i guess i must've had some white scraps lying around that day. The "to: from:" is from a retired set called Tiny Talk.


















The next one is the tag i'm using for all our family presents this year, except the tags i'm using have no green layer. Most of them will be used on kids' gifts, and as we all know, they rip presents open too fast to make a layered tag worth my time! Actually, many adults do that as well...

Anyway, this tag uses Very Vanilla and Garden Green cardstock, and the ink is Garden Green and Real Red. The stamp set is the hostess set called Perfect Presentation. I used my tag corner punch on the top two corners. I like the way these came out, and they were so quick! I made a big pile in about 20 minutes.

















Well, i hope i've motivated you to grab some scraps and make some tags! Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Alison Shiloh Wear said...

I made a bunch of tags, too, and I only took pictures of a few! I'll post some pics soon. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!