Sunday, October 21, 2007

I'm dreaming of a wasabi Christmas...

So i'm working on possible make-and-take cards for my club workshop this week. For some reason, i had to do a lot of playing around to get this color combination, and now it seems so simple! I gotta say, though, my scanner really doesn't do justice to the Wild Wasabi color. Oh, well. Anyway, here it is:




















A friend/co-worker/Stampin' Up! customer recently commented that she would like it if i'd list materials for each of the cards i post here. I have been very lazy in that area! So, Judi, here you go. I'll go back and edit previous posts as i can.


Stamp set: Season of Joy
Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Wild Wasabi ink pad, Real Red marker
Tools: Tag corner punch, q-tips
Adhesive: Tape runner, dimensionals
Other: Wild Wasabi double-stitched ribbon

2 comments:

Claire Lawrence said...

your post titles are so clever!!! it does look more like artichoke than wasabi...it's adorable!!!

Alison Shiloh Wear said...

I, too, love the Wild Wasabi for Christmas. It's such a fresh color!