Saturday, September 8, 2007

Finally back!

Wow, i can't believe i haven't posted since JULY. Things have been a little hectic this summer, what with the packing and the painting and the moving and the working and the getting the classroom ready, etc. etc. Plus we had no internet connection for awhile, and then just dialup.
I have managed to squeeze in a little stamping here and there, though, and am thoroughly enjoying my new little stamping room! I still need to paint the room, but it is so great to have my own crafting space.

Today i'm working on a card for swapping at next Saturday's Stampin' Up! regional seminar. I think this is what i'll be doing:














Although i am also thinking about doing it this way instead:




Let me know which one you like better!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Welcome back! I missed you. I like the top one even thought it means more work!

Claire Lawrence said...

I second the welcome!!! I like #2 better...sorry, now you have to find more voters...Claire:0)

Alison Shiloh Wear said...

welcome back online! glad you've managed to squeeze in some stampin' time with all the rest of life happening. I like the top one, i think. The bottom one could work if you added a ribbon or paper to divide the top and bottom. Just an idea. How many swaps are you making?